Using the Cube with its Tripod StandDecember 29, 2015 9:16 pm
Your Cube comes a flexible mini tripod stand and a special silver Cube tripod holder. This is super handy for positioning the Cube for projection. Here’s how to set it up:
- Screw the silver holder into the top of the tripod stand.
- The silver holder has an adjustment wheel on the side. Turn the tripod stand so that the wheel is on your left, then turn the wheel away from you to loosen the holder.
- Insert the Cube into the holder on the diagonal so the corners line up.
- Turn the wheel towards you to tighten it and secure the Cube.
- Adjust the height or position of the Cube by bending or straightening the flexible tripod legs accordingly.
Categorised in: Using Your Cube
This post was written by rif6b0tfrommars